About the Company
Town of Didsbury
About the Role
The Town of Didsbury is currently accepting applications for a permanent, full-time Administrative Assistant for Mountain View Family Resource Network (MVFRN).
Funded by the Government of Alberta, the Mountain View Family Resource Network is for families, children, and youth ages 0-18 years and is facilitated through a network of community-based service providers and a provincial network of supports.
The Mountain View Family Resource Network HUB is located in the Town of Didsbury at 1606 14th Street. Supports and services are provided to each of our communities: Carstairs, Cremona, Didsbury, Olds, and Sundre.
Reporting to the Mountain View Resource Network Supervisor, this position provides administrative support and coordinates business communication to ensure the efficient operation of MVFRN and Didsbury Neighborhood Place.
· Greeting and supporting all visitors to Didsbury Neighborhood Place
· Directing phone calls and responding to inquiries
· Creating and distributing all advertising and marketing materials for the programs and services offered by the MVFRN
· Creating content and maintaining all the MVFRN social media channels
· Maintaining the MVFRN website
· Maintaining data bases
· Additional administrative tasks
· Two-year diploma in Office Administration or related experience
· Experience with Word, Publisher, Excel, Canva, Google Drive
· Knowledge of and experience in website design and maintenance
· Strong teamwork, organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic, creative, energetic, outgoing, empathetic, and dependable personality
· Valid class 5 Drivers Licence
· Related experience in Human Services
· Knowledge of community resources relating to families, children and seniors
HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday with some weekends and evenings required
CLOSING DATE: January 1, 2024
Please note: a criminal record check, vulnerable sector check and child intervention check will be required.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume quoting Competition 2023-15 to:
Stefanie Halfyard, Manager of Human Resources, Town of Didsbury
Box 790 Didsbury, AB T0M 0W0
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 403-335-9794 | Tel: 403-335-7366