About the Company
Mountain View Seniors’ Housing
About the Role
JOB TITLE: Housekeeper – Days, Evenings & Nights.
STATUS: Full-time, temporary for an estimated 1-month term
POSITION NO: (MVL 20 – FT HK 2) Minimum of 17 scheduled shifts and 126 hours per 28-day rotation, 0.79 FTE. Shifts may be subject to change, as scheduling requires.
EFFECTIVE DATE: As soon as possible.
SALARY RATE: $16.26 per hour plus shift differential when applicable, as per the Mount View Lodge Collective Agreement.
· Directly responsible to the Housekeeping Supervisor of the assigned Lodge and the Site General Manager.
· Provides high quality laundry and housekeeping services for Lodge residents.
· Assists with resident needs and responds to emergency issues, as required.
1. A positive rapport with seniors, friendly and helpful team player.
2. A flexible, willing and positive attitude.
3. Experience with laundry and housekeeping is required.
4. WHMIS and chemical cleaning supply knowledge would be an asset.
5. Must be physically able to perform lifting, bending and repetitive tasks.
6. A high standard of hygiene and personal appearance.
7. Completed current First Aid and CPR certification. Must be renewed every three years.
8. Must have a clear and current criminal record check.
9. All MVSH employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.